Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Collection of Frugal Menu Planning Articles and Tips

I've written a few articles about frugal menu planning and I thought I'd gather them up and post together. The end of the school year is filled with activities and when we get busy, we tend to spend more because of lack of time. I hope  this collection will help you stay within your budget during this busy time.


(Inspiring for those times you feel like you don't have much to work with)



 (It is possible, I've done it!)



(fresh, and very tasty)


(a ton of ideas for tortilla recipes)

(really yummy, even though it's green)



(a go-to plan for your busy lifestyle)

(a few tips and one of my previous menu plans)


And....just for fun....and worth reading just for a good laugh....

(Truth, humor and more truth)




No comments:

Post a Comment