Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Great Deal on Physicians Formula Cosmetics at CVS!

Well, you know how I keep telling you to scan your CVS card at the red coupon machine every time you go to CVS? Even if you won't use the coupons that day, it's good to hold on to them because you never know when a great deal will pop up.

Last week, I scanned my card and received a $7 off any Physicians Formula Cosmetic Purchase which had an expiration date of 5/15. I looked at the prices and decided I would hold on to my coupon for a better deal. Well, this week ALL Physicians Formula Cosmetics are $5 off with card, so you can imagine what kind of deal you can put together when combining the $5 off and the $7 off (hopefully, you will get this coupon to print for you also.)

I needed face powder, so I choose my shade which was $12.79 retail. So, at the register-the $5 automatically came off the total, then I handed over my $7 coupon which brought my total down to only 79 cents before tax. 


I also bought some Ban deodorant because it was $1.99 with card and I got a $1.50 off deodorant CVS coupon that printed for me today at the coupon machine, so my total for that was 49 cents before tax!


Now, I do need to tell you that some Physicians Formula cosmetics contain a pink peelie manufacturer coupon for $3 off, and you can combine this with the CVS coupon and $5 off promotion so be on the lookout for them.

Oh, and by the way, if you haven't signed up for the CVS Beauty Club-you should! You get $5 in Extrabucks for every $50 you spend on beauty items. My cosmetic purchase today will count toward my total and I am already only a few dollars away from my next reward so I'll be getting my $5 Extrabucks soon!

In my case, the product I wanted did not have a peelie coupon, but I didn't even need it to get my face powder for under $1. 

So be sure and scan your card at the CVS coupon machine and enjoy your deals!



No comments:

Post a Comment