Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sign up for the Redbox Text Club


If you aren't a current member of the Redbox Text Club, you'll want to sign up, because every month you will receive a unique code from Redbox good for one FREE rental! 

Alternatively, you can try these codes for one free rental at the Redbox kiosk...

DVDONME

BREAKROOM

You should have success if this is your first time using either of these codes.

Redbox also offers regular promotions, so if you are a member of the text club, you will receive notification and continue to enjoy great savings at Redbox!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried some of the codes I have gotten through the text messages and it didn’t work for me last time. I use these codes all the time for the kids because they love the experience of going and picking out a movie. Me, on the other hand love using my Blockbuster@Home service through DISH. I use the streaming service all the time while the kids have their own movies from the Redbox. I also get new releases 28 days before Redbox, which I absolutely love. I only pay $10 a month and get new releases and streaming. I can access this service on my Hopper receiver or my iPad. I am glad a co-worker at DISH convinced me to try it out. Thank you for these codes the kids will be excited to get a movie tonight.

    ReplyDelete