Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Great Deal at the Smoothie Factory with Valpak Coupon!

Here's my recommendation for a frugal and healthy treat!




Find the Smoothie Factory coupon in the Valpak and go get a smoothie from the Smoothie Factory on Arnould at Johnston...
125 Arnould Blvd.
Lafayette, LA 70506
Phone: 337.989.7001

There are a few Smoothie Factory coupons to choose from, but my favorite is the Buy One Smoothie, Get One Smoothie Free coupon. It is valid on any size!

If you didn't get your Valpak in the mail, then you can: 


Use the Valpak mobile app to redeem the mobile coupon in-store. 


I took my five year old daughter in with me and I ordered a small Pina Colada Smoothie for myself and a small Strawberry Patch Smoothie for her and used the coupon which took care of the cost of one smoothie so my total ended up being around $4.50 for both!

At first, I was having a little trouble deciding which smoothie to choose, but when I described that I wanted something light and not too sweet, the gentleman who helped me recommended that I have the Pina Colada. I must say it was delicious and was exactly what I wanted.

My daughter really loved her Strawberry Patch smoothie, although she couldn't finish it right away. We put the rest in the refrigerator when we got home and she enjoyed the rest a little later that day.  When I ordered her smoothie, I asked that one item be omitted from the recipe and they were more than willing to customize her smoothie for me.

Now, I do need to tell you that another reason why I find the buy one get one free coupon to be a great deal is that not only can you get two smoothies for under $5, but the small size in my opinion is not a traditional small at all! For me, the small size was more like a large, and very filling. So you can imagine that their medium and large sizes are quite generous!

So, my recommendation for a frugal and healthy treat this week would be to take your Smoothie Factory coupons and try out one of their delicious smoothies.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, and I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment