Sunday, March 25, 2012

Aveeno, Clean & Clear, Neutrogena and Lubriderm Deal at Rite Aid


There is a pretty good deal at Rite Aid this week on Clean & Clear, Aveeno, Neutrogena and Lubriderm. The limit is (2) +UP Reward deals per household.


You get a $10 +UP Reward when you spend $30 on these items:

  • Aveeno Skin, Sun, Hair and Baby
  • Neutrogena Skin, Sun, Bath and Neutrogena for Men Skin Care
  • All Clean & Clear
  • All Lubriderm

Also, these products are Buy One, Get the Second 50% off and there are coupons available so you can really maximize your savings!

Aveeno
$2/2 or $1/1 Active Naturals Product(s) SS 2/26

Clean & Clear
$1/1 any SS 3/18
$1.50/1 body wash SS 3/18 
$1/1 printable any Clean & Clear Product

Lubriderm
$1/1 printable-select Lubriderm

Neutrogena
$1/1 Neutrogena Suncare Item SS 3/25
$2/1 Neutrogena Hair Care Product SS 1/22
$1/1 Neutrogena Hand or Body Lotion SS 1/22
$1.50/1 Neutrogena Skin Care or Hair Care Product SS 1/8

Here is what I bought today to get my $10 +UP Reward, and I had a $1 coupon for each item. These items range in price from $5.99-$7.99 at my store and I am at the 10% discount level on my wellness+ card, so I factored that in when I was figuring out what to purchase. I think I may go back and get some more Aveeno for my second deal, and I will use my $10 +UP reward toward it.

No comments:

Post a Comment