Monday, March 26, 2012

The Curves Deal is Back! Just $19 for a one month membership!

 Today's Bargain Bee Deal!


This is a great deal! I am a Curves member and one of my favorite things about Curves is that you will get a total body workout in 30 minutes! The uniqueness of the Curves workout is that the circuit offers cardio and strength training all in one thirty minute session. 

I like the fact that even with my busy lifestyle I still have time to get my workouts in during the week. Also, be sure to ask about Curves Smart, Curves Smart is a system that helps you to track the efficiency and effectiveness of your workouts and it motivates you to get the most out of your efforts. The staff is always encouraging and helpful, and there is no better time to get started than today!


Curves Lafayette
112 Youngsville Highway
Lafayette, LA 70508
(337) 839-1112 

No comments:

Post a Comment