Monday, October 10, 2011

My trip to Rite Aid: I made all my money back!

Well, I had a great Rite Aid trip if I do say so myself. 

I always prepare for my trip ahead of time-and even though they did not have everything in stock that I had on my list, I still came out really well. 

So well, in fact, that nearly every penny I spent out of pocket was recouped in the form of +UP Rewards or rebates!



I purchased:

  • (2) Kit Kat Snack Size Bagged Candy 2/$4 (saving these for Halloween)

  • (1) Chloraseptic Losenges $3.99

  • (1) Zarbees Children's Cough Syrup $5.99

  • (1) Emergen-C Immune Shots (2 pk) $3.49

I used:
  • $1/2 Kit Kat Rite Aid Video Values Coupon
  • $2.50 +UP Rewards
  • $1 +UP Rewards

Subtotal: $12.97
Total: $14.13 with tax

I received:

$1 +UP Reward for purchasing the Kit Kat Candy
$3 +UP Reward for purchasing the Chloraseptic Losenges

When I got home, I entered my receipt online into the Single Check Rebate system and will receive back in the form of a check:

  • $5.99 for the Zarbees
  • $3.49 for the Emergen-C

The total in +UP Rewards and rebates: $13.48! (More than my subtotal)

I love going to do my shopping, getting what I need and then getting all my money back!

No comments:

Post a Comment