Sunday, October 23, 2011

My CVS Trip Today! I got back $5.88 more than I spent!

 
CVS

The Deals:

  • Gold Emblem Candy Corn, Autumn Mix or Pumpkins: FREE after ECB (Sun, Mon, Tues only) (.99) (Limit 1)
  • Pumpkin Masters 4-in-1 Carving Tool: FREE after ECB (Sun, Mon, Tues only) ($2.49) (Limit 1)
  • Buy $12 in Select Glade or Oust products and get $4 ECB
  • Buy $10 in Covergirl Cosmetics and get $3 ECB


I purchased:
·     Candy Corn .99
·     Pumpkin Masters 4-in-1 Carving Tool $2.49
·     (3) Glade Sense & Spray Starter Kits ($5 X 3=$15)
(I opened one kit before I took the picture…)
·     Covergirl Foundation $9.79
·     Covergirl Eyeshadow $3.79

Subtotal: $32.06

Coupons Used:
·     $8/2 Covergirl Cosmetics PG 10/2
·     (3) $3/1 Sense and Spray Kits (Found inside boxes of previously purchased Glade Sense and Spray Kits)=$9
Total: $17 in coupons

Cost after coupons: $15.06 + tax


Paid with:
·     $8 ECB (from last week’s CVS trip)
·     $5 ECB (Beauty Club Reward)
Total out of pocket (with tax)=$4.60

Received:
·     $4 ECB Glade Deal
·     $3 ECB Covergirl Deal
·     $2.49 ECB Carving Tool
·     .99 ECB Candy Corn
Total ECB Received=$10.48!!

I love it when my Extra Bucks rewards total more than my out of pocket spending!

Bonus: The Covergirl cosmetic purchase will count toward my Beauty Club spending, and get me closer to my next $5 reward that I earn every time I reach $50 in Beauty purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment