Sunday, October 23, 2011

Great Deal on Zicam this Week at Rite Aid (It's a money maker!)


Great Deal on Zicam at Rite Aid this week!

This week the deal on Zicam is a money maker with coupon!

Here’s what you do:

Buy Zicam Ultra Cold Remedy (18 count) $7.99
Use $2/1 any Zicam product from today’s Smartsource insert (10/23)
Pay $5.99 + tax out of pocket after coupon
Get $7 +UP Rewards back!

That’s a profit of $1.01, and even better if you have +UP Rewards from a previous purchase to pay with.



My transaction:

I had $4 in +UP Rewards from a previous trip to Rite Aid, so my transaction went like this:

Zicam $7.99-$2 coupon=$5.99 + tax, I paid with my $4 in +UP Rewards, so my final price was $2.63 (with tax) out of pocket and I received a $7 +UP Reward for my purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment