Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Drug Store Deals

This week was a great week at Walgreens! Although I love CVS, their deals just weren't very exciting for me this week. Walgreen's was my best friend! First of all they had a coupon on the back of their weekly sales ad for Angel Soft toilet paper - 12 rolls for $2.99. I stocked up on TP so that I won't have to buy any for a while. This will help bring down my grocery bill. Then there were all kinds of little Christmas goodies for .39 with their coupon. I got snow globes, puzzles, salt and pepper shakers, even Jiffy corn bread mix which I will use at a potluck dinner this weekend. I also got Christmas pencils with toppers for .25 a piece for all of the kids in my daughter's class. Hallmark money holder Christmas cards were .69! I got a few of those for my teen nieces and nephews who want nothing but money this Christmas. All in all I was very happy with Walgreen's!

There were a few good deals at CVS. I know that the 32 oz. Powerade was free with ECB. I keep using my $30 gift card coupon every time I have a prescription filled. I now have $90 in gift cards from CVS. Pair that with ECB and it could be worth $900! So, I will be set for the year with all of these free gift cards! I won't have to pay for a thing!!

I haven't been to Rite Aid yet this week. They always have a good chunk of items that are free with mail-in rebate. I just got my check from my last rebate this week, so I can cash it and go get more items that are free with a mail in rebate. I just stockpile all of it until I need it. If I won't ever use it I can always exchange it for something that I do need. I love drug stores!!

Today is Tabloid Tuesday! Don't forget to check your mail, sit back and circle all of the good deals from the sales ads! Check out the Big Lots sales ad too. They have been having some super deals, like Guitar Hero for the WII only $48.88! You can't beat that!! I hope all of you are enjoying your Christmas shopping! If there is something that you are looking for you can e-mail me directly for the best deals!

Happy Saving!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete