Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm Back!/Black Friday

Hey everyone!
I made it back safe and sound from Cali!! We had a blast! We went surfing, to Hollywood (The guy Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots was playing at Hollywood and Highland), skating, to Disneyland, and had Thanksgiving at my grandfather's house. It was awesome! And somehow I managed to come in under budget!! So I came home with grocery money. Yeah!

I did, however, have to sacrifice my Black Friday because I was on a plane all day. I had to take Dramamine on my first flight so I was wiped out when I got back (I still am). BUT, I did manage to get to Wal-Mart and take advantage of a few deals on jackets for the family ($8) and pajamas ($4). I am still happy!!

Happy Black Friday! I'll write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment