Monday, November 17, 2008

Coupon Sunday

Yesterday I did my CVS deals. I got everything that was free with Extra Care Bucks, plus the Joy deal because I had 2 coupons. I tried to get the Kleenex that was on sale, but they were sold out and I forgot to get a rain check. The L'Oreal tinted moisturizer didn't work for me either. It didn't give me my extra care bucks, so I got my money back. I didn't feel like fighting with it this week, I have too much going on, so...oh well. I did however find wine for $2.50 a bottle on clearance at the CVS in River Ranch, so I took care of 4 more Christmas gifts!! I am going to make up some Christmas labels and stick them on top of the original labels. I also clipped all of my coupons before I went to bed and put them in my binder. You know what I was thinking? If any of my friends are reading this blog, which they probably are, they are going to know what they are getting for Christmas!! I'm going to have to figure out how to fix this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment