Friday, November 21, 2008

Hey Ladies - I did go shopping today for my son's b-day party this evening and to get a few things for our vacation and 2 birthday parties this weekend. I just wanted to tell you about a couple of target deals that you can take advantage of:

-5lb bag potatoes is $1.99 and there is a $1 off coupon on the Target Website, so the final price is $.99 for a 5lb bag of potatoes.

-There is also a $1 off coupon for Archer Farms coffee. The small bags are $1.06. The final price is $.06!! So, I printed out a bunch of coupons and bought as many as possible because I am going to use these as Christmas gifts. I am going to put them in a mug with a biscotti and candy cane. These are perfect for all of the teachers.

4 comments:

  1. I love reading about the deals you find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will try to post them as often as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, tell us how did your class go!!! any change to post some notes?!
    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The class was fabulous. There were about 75 people there. It was a lot of fun and there were tons of questions. It ended up going on for almost 2 hours because everybody got to ask questions and share their tips. We had tons of door prizes! I had some and then people kept donating more. I was really happy with the turnout! I want to post the notes, but I am in the process of writing a book and have to figure out the copywrite rules before I post them. Just give me some time and I will get them up. Hopefully I will be having another class soon. Most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing, I just figure it out as I go, so this is just one of those things I have to figure out before I can post them! If you have any tips please let me know!

    ReplyDelete