Saturday, December 22, 2012

Craftsy Class Sale! All classes are between $9.99 and $24.99

Online Quilting Class


There's a Christmas Sale over at Craftsy! 

All classes are priced between $9.99 and $24.99! You can purchase your class now while it's on sale and access it when your ready to start because your access never expires. 

A Craftsy class also makes a great last minute gift for the crafter who wants to expand their skills. There is easy option for gifting, just click the "Buy as a gift" button in the class purchase box.

Online Sewing Class 

I took a Craftsy serger class recently and I really enjoyed it. I was excited to find a great deal on my serger a couple of years ago because I imagined that I would make all of these wonderful gifts, but I really had no idea how to use it. The Craftsy class took me through it all step by step and it took the anxiety out of learning how to use my serger. 

Now, this year I will be able to use my serger for all sorts of projects with confidence, and I love the fact that if I need a refresher I can go back and review the class videos and notes anytime I need to.



Project Upcycle: Thrifty Sewing Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment