Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saved by Bizzuka!

Hey Ladies and Gents!!
Great news! Bizzuka, my web design company was able to keep my current blog, so I am not going anywhere! For all of my followers, you will not have to move after the site goes live TOMORROW!! I am so excited and nervous!! It's awesome. It has been a very tough few months, working to get it all together, but it is finally here! I cannot wait. I wonder if I will be able to sleep tonight! I hope that every one of you will be able to attend the Launch Party. It is going to be absolutely fabulous. There are going to be TONS of people there including The Chamber of Commerce, Chick-Fil-A, KATC-TV3, LEDA, SBDC, Business First, BNI, and several other organizations. You never know who will pop up at this event!! Incase you haven't marked your calender, it will be held on Tuesday, March 31st at 6:30p.m. at Tsunami. Be there or be square!

This week was a pretty good week as far as budgeting goes. There weren't that many great deals in the grocery store, but I was able to stockpile a few good deals. Food Club 8oz shredded cheese was on sale for $.99 at Super One Foods, plus I had a Food Club coupons for $2.50 off any 3 Food Club items. This brought the price of the cheese down to $.16 per pack, so I stockpiled as much as they would allow, which I think was 6 packs. I also had a rain check for frozen strawberries, so I used that as well.

Today, after the Sunday paper came out, I got on eBay and bought 20-$.35 off Birdseye steamer coupons so that I can use them in conjunction with the 10 for $10 sale at Albertson's. This will make the final price of the Steamers $. 65 each. So, I plan on buying 20. I also bought 20-$.55 off Welch's squeezable jelly coupon because these are on clearance right now in one of our local stores, so I also plan on stockpiling 20 of them this week....if I can get them all.

As for entertainment this weekend, we attended the Chick-Fil-A birthday party at the Mall of Acadiana. They were giving away FREE cake, drinks, chicken sandwiches, fries, and cow paraphernalia. The kids really enjoyed it. They liked the giant cows walking around everywhere and they were happy to get a meal at a restaurant! Most of our meal was free, so I was happy too. The Easter Bunny was at the mall so they talked to him as well. Then we went to Barne's and Noble and let the kids play. When we left the mall we realized that the new library is OPEN!!! So we actually spent the rest of the day there, which was great because we all got movies and books for the rest of the weekend.

The new library is amazing. If you haven't been, you must check it out. The architecture is beautiful. The meeting rooms and auditorium are amazing. They even have a Cafe...but I would have to say that the kid section was the biggest hit!! It is huge and designed to look like a camp. There are giant trees coming up from the floor to the ceiling and little reading nooks for the kids to crawl in. There is also a story time room with a hole that kids can actually crawl through to get in. It is so nice and organized that it looks like a Barnes and Noble. I love it. I actually booked the conference room for some dates in the future...just in case we decide to do some things there. I know you will enjoy it!

Have a great week and ENJOY THE NEW SITE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment