Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Save at Sally Beauty Supply



Here are some tips for saving at Sally Beauty Supply.

Get the card, it's $5 and gives you an automatic discount. The last two times I renewed my card (annually) I received a $5 coupon good on anything in the store that printed on my receipt. I also received an additional percent off coupon at my last renewal. So, though you spend $5, you get that $5 right back in the form of a store credit of sorts.

Once you have the card, you are on the mailing list, so watch your mailbox for Sally's coupons. I just got one last week. 

Search Sally Beauty's Monthly Flyer for great discounts!
When you go into the store, read the sales flyer to find out what's on special. Always ask the associates what is on special or at a big discount, they will be happy to point you in the right direction.


My Sally's store always has a clearance section, so I take some time to see what's there. I pick up little gifts and beauty odds and ends this way.


SallyBeauty.com Clearance Center




 
Look for in-store coupons, usually found on a tearpad. When my hair color is on special and/or a coupon is available, I always stock up then.

 


There are also hidden deals by the register sometimes, just be vigilant in your deal finding with these tips I've shared and you will be rewarded with beauty supplies for a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment