Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Albertsons Grocery Shopping Trip (2/20/13)


Total Spent: $31.96 (including tax) 
Total Items Purchased: 31 

I went and did my grocery shopping at Albertsons today and I think I did pretty well! I got a total of 31 items for $31.96, and that included some stockpile items. 

At this point, Albertsons on Johnston Street-Lafayette is rearranging the store and they are pulling some discontinued items from shelves and discounting them. So look down the clearance aisle and on the endcaps when you are shopping there in the coming week(s). I found a nice deal on Bob's Red Mill Hot Cereal this way. 

On to my trip... Here's what I purchased: 

(MC-Manufacturer's coupon) 

(4) Bob's Red Mill Cereals $1 each (they don't expire till mid 2014) 
(2) Progresso Soups (Combined MC and Albertsons Coupon for these)Final Price=$1.04 each 
(4) Bunches of Asparagus (Albertsons coupon made them $1.50 each) 
(10) Pictsweet Frozen Vegetables .88 each 
(4) Oikos Yogurt .88 each 
(3) Tony's Pizzas .67 each after MC 
(2) Discounted Meat ($3.16 for both after 
(2) $1 off meat store coupons) 
(2) Tai Pei Entrees (.39 each after Printable Facebook coupon and store coupon!) 

Total: $31.96 If you like the deals I got, and want to do this for yourself, you can find all the coupon match ups and printable coupon links on the Acadiana Grocery Deals page. 

Check back soon, I will post my menu plan for the week so you can see how I incorporate all this into our meal plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment