Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaning Machine Rental-under $15 after coupon!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow www.TheBudgetQueen.com on Facebook

Do you need to clean your carpets? If so, there is a great deal on a Rug Doctor machine rental right now at Winn Dixie.

There is a manufacturer coupon from last Sunday's Smartsource insert that is good at Winn Dixie for $10 off a Rug Doctor machine rental which makes the final price for a regular sized Rug Doctor rental $14.99 after coupon. 

There are also wide track machines which cover more area in one pass, and they cost a bit more to rent but I personally prefer the regular machine because it fits in more of the smaller carpeted areas that I have around my home.

You can also go the the Rug Doctor website to the rental Coupon locator and enter your zip code to pull up offers for your area. My zip code allowed me access to a $5 off a rental or $3 off any cleaner (17 oz or larger).

I rented the regular Rug Doctor and the upholstery tool (an additional $3) so that I could clean my recliner and the carpet in my car. (Saves on paying for that detail at the car wash)

I had some cleaning solution left over from the last time I cleaned my carpets, so I had no need to purchase new solution, (but if you needed to you could use the coupon from the website for a discount).

A little bonus is that the Winn Dixie nearest me had brand new machines so I was very happy with my deal!

Here is what my receipt looked like:

$24.99 for the rental
+  3.00 for the upholstery tool
Total=$27.99
-$10 manufacturer coupon (from Smartsource insert 1/20/13)
=$17.99 + tax

If you want to rent the machine only-without the tool, you certainly can. It would be $14.99 after coupon and before tax.

I hope this post helps you get a great deal if you have been wanting to clean your carpets!

2 comments: