Sunday, July 8, 2012

Good Week to Stock Up on Nature Made Vitamins at CVS

Nature Made Vitamins are Buy One Get One Free this week at CVS, and there are even some Nature Made Vitamins on clearance. The clearanced vitamins were all gone at my store, but the shelf tags were still there, so I recommend that you check for clearanced vitamins at your store-you might have better luck than I did. 

There are a few ways to save on this deal: 
  • There are a variety of manufacturer coupons available from the 6/3 Smartsource insert. 

  • You can sign up for the Nature Made Wellness Rewards program and get access to printable coupons, and then you have the opportunity to bank points that you earn by entering rewards codes from your purchased Nature Made products. You can redeem these points for merchandise or a high value $7 coupon which arrives by mail. 

  • Today, to my surprise, when I scanned my card at the CVS coupon machine, out popped a CVS coupon for $2 off a Nature Made purchase! 


So here's how my deal went: 

I purchased (2) bottles of vitamin B-12 at $8.79 each=$17.58
The B1G1F sale brought my subtotal down to $8.79 
Then I used (2) manufacturer printable coupons for $1 off= -$2
And I used my "$2 off any Nature Made purchase" CVS Coupon= -$2 

                                                                                                                                                
$8.79-$4 in coupons=$4.79 
I paid with $3 in Extrabucks=$1.79 
My final total with tax was $2.49

By the way, it's stated in the CVS Coupon Policy that two coupons (one for each item) may be used on a Buy One Get One Free promotion as long as it does not exceed the item total...just in case you were wondering about that.

I went home and banked my points into the Nature Made Rewards system. I know I have a couple of other bottles of Nature Made vitamins around the house, so I will enter those codes and see how close I am to earning my $7 coupon. I can't wait to see what kind of deal I'll get with that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment