Friday, December 31, 2010

Getting fit in the New Year!

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to get fit.  I have begun to incorporate more produce into my diet and have been researching and using healthier recipes.

One way to stay motivated is to have resources at hand, and of course, I strive to find everything at a discount!

Best Deal Magazines has great prices on Health & Fitness magazines.  My very favorite is Clean Eating!

I am excited to have that resource available to me for inspiration and ideas. Though my family and I have always eaten healthy, we still eat some processed foods (because of convenience). I have been gradually reducing the amount of processed foods in my diet and I have already noticed  a difference.  My energy level has increased and I am not as fatigued at the end of the day!  Besides losing weight that has been the best perk of my new diet.

If you have a goal to get fit this year, the key is to just stay motivated! You can do it!











No comments:

Post a Comment