Friday, July 17, 2009

Moving Madness

Well,  I received a call this morning from my realtor letting me know that I have to be out of the house by MONDAY! Yes, you are reading correctly...2 days. I have two giant PODS in my front yard and am hoping that tons of people will show up to help. (hint hint). The bad news is (reason for the PODS) I am homeless. Yep, homeless. The deal fell through with the new house, so we've decided to take a staycation at a local hotel. I was able to get some pretty deep discounts for using my Entertainment Book and for paying for the whole reservation up front, instead of being charged when we get there. I think I was able to get at least one night free. I was also able to get the POD discounted with my Entertainment Book. You'd be surprised at what's in there, so be sure to check it for EVERYTHING! Anyway, I am so excited that I don't have to clean for a WEEK! Plus, I don't have to cook breakfast (free buffet), I can work out everyday, and the kids will have free entertainment all week at the swimming pool! I am really looking forward to this! I am hoping that next week my friend in Houston might take me in for free.  - I promise to cook Ange!

The good news is that we think we've found a new home. It will take a little while to negotiate and close, but I know we can be in before school starts. I also have a feeling that we are going to get a great deal because the family has built a new home and they are ready to move in, which puts us in a great position to negotiate. Woo hoo! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment