Monday, August 26, 2013

Extra Savings at Payless

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow www.TheBudgetQueen.com on Facebook

Did you know? 

I was recently shopping for my daughter's school shoes and she was required to have a specific type of shoe. I was told by my fellow school parents that I could find them at Payless. 

My daughter and I went to Payless and found out that they did not have that shoe in stock at that store. 

The lady at the register told me that they could look to find out if that shoe was in stock at a neighboring store. It was not, but then she told me that I could order it at the register in my daughter's size for $3 less than the listed price, and informed me that it would arrive in 7-11 days. 

I placed my order, and I also found out about these great savings:

  • If Payless carries a shoe style online and you go to your local store and they do not have it in stock in your size, they will first try to find it at a neighboring store. If a neighboring store has it, they will give you a $4 coupon to use toward that specific purchase when you pick it up at the neighboring store.

  • If a neighboring store does not have that shoe in stock, then they will order it for you at the register. You will receive a $3 discount (there is no shipping cost) and your order will arrive in a little over a week.

  • Tip: They will need the lot # to order and for you to confirm it is the style you want. (It is easily found on the Payless website)

  • Payless has a rewards program too called Payless Rewards, you can sign up here for even more savings.

I ordered my daughter's shoes (at a discount) and they arrived within the promised window of time. When I picked up her shoes, there was also a coupon offered to me for 20% my purchase that day. I didn't use it, because I didn't need anything else at the time, but I bet it is offered with every order, so I thought I'd mention it.
  
I was really pleased that amidst all the school shopping that I was able to get the shoes we needed, and at a discount. My experience at Payless that day was a really good one, and I thought I'd let you all know that if you are searching for a pair of shoes in a certain size that seem to elude you at your local Payless store-you can still get them-and with a nice discount to make up for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with Mr Benjamin after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:loan online (247officedept@gmail.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme  at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (247officedept@gmail.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete